* 300g cooked Scotch Beef joint
* 1 large Mango, ripe but firm
* 25-50ml Curry paste depending on taste
* 250ml Yoghurt
* 100ml Mayonnaise
* 50g Mango chutney, chopped
* Juice of half a lemon
* 2tbls Fresh herbs, coriander, chives and parsley
* 8 spring onions, shredded
* 1 Kos lettuce, washed
* 25g roasted flaked almonds
Thinly slice the Scotch Beef into bite size pieces and chill. Peel and slice the mango into similar size pieces.
In a bowl, combine the curry paste with the yoghurt, mayonnaise, mango chutney, and a little lemon juice.
Fold in the sliced beef, mango and spring onions and half the herbs, season if desired.
Arrange the beef mixture on a bed of lettuce leaves, sprinkle with the flaked almonds and chopped herbs, serve with poppodums, or a rice salad.