|Dalziel – Terms & Conditions Free Prize Draw Competition|
Dalziel Ltd – Registered office: Bellshill North Industrial Estate, Bellshill, ML4 3NS / email@example.com
Free Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. This Prize Draw is open to entrants who are resident in the United Kingdom (mainland), except employees of Dynamic Advertising Group, their participating partners, and their immediate family members and friends.
2. This Prize Draw is only valid at independent butcher outlets displaying the ‘Beefeater’ promotional window sticker.
3. Dalziel Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
4. Dalziel Ltd reserves the right to stop the Prize Draw, and/or to vary these rules at any time, without prior notice.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the Prize Draw, the decision of Dalziel Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
7. Dalziel Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
8. Participants must be contactable by phone in order to win.
9. No purchase is necessary to take part in this Prize Draw.
10. Competition valid from 17th May-31st May 2010 inclusive.
11. Prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries by the 31st May 2010. Prize winners will be notified by 12th July 2010 and receive prize within 6 weeks of notification. . The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. There is no cash or credit alternative.
13. In the event of the prize becoming unavailable, Dalziel Ltd will replace it with a prize of equal or greater value.
14. In the event that the winner has not responded to the notification of winning by close of business 21 days after receiving such notification, the Prize will be offered to another entrant.
15. Dalziel Ltd are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software failure resulting in the failure of an entry to be received.
16. By entering the prize draw you release Dalziel Ltd, their participating partners, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agencies from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any Prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property or defamation).
17. The Prize Draw is protected by copyright. You are only permitted to enter the Prize Draw and are not permitted to use it for any other purpose.
18. The terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by Scottish law.
|Other stories in this section:
Unless otherwise stated, all content © 2005 Scottish Craft Butchers, an Eazysite