2022 Gourmet Pastry AwardsSunday, 22nd May 2022
A COMPETITION TO FIND
SCOTLAND`S BEST GOURMET PASTRY PRODUCT
One Diamond Award will be presented for the best product.
Gold and Silver Awards to all those worthy of such recognition
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entries will only be accepted from members of Scottish Craft Butchers.
2. Each entry must be made by the retailer or their staff.
3. Each entry must be a typical example of the product as sold in the member’s retail premises.
4. Entries are for anything that will use pastry in the make-up of the product but excludes pies, sausage rolls and bridies. Think, Mini Beef Wellington, Breakfast Stack, Chicken Parcels, Pinwheels.
5. Only the product detailed on the application form will be judged at the evaluation, care must therefore be taken to submit only that product which has been entered.
6. Product Entry stickers will be sent to the entrant in advance to attach to their products.
If you do not receive your stickers notify Scottish Craft Butchers by Thursday 4th August.
7. No changes can be made to entry or additional entries made after the closing date.
8. The product must be presented in a raw state, ready to bake off.
9. Sufficient product must be provided to allow judging e.g Minimum three samples of the product
10. All entries should have a minimum two day shelf life.
11. Nowhere should business names or identifiable brands be used on packs.
12. The organiser cannot accept responsibility for loss, late arrival or damage in transit.
13. Entries cannot be returned and will be disposed of after the event.
14. The entries will be judged by a panel of judges.
15. The judges` decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into after the event.
16. Entry is £18 per product and completed entry forms should be submitted to the Scottish Craft Butchers by Wednesday 20th July 2022.
17. Entries must be delivered to Service Entrance, Forth Valley College, Stirling Campus, Drip Road, Stirling, FK8 1SE Tel: 01786 406000 on Wednesday 10th August between 9.30am and 4.00pm.
18. Results will be announced at Scottish Craft Butchers Regional meetings 24th October to 27th October 2022 and on www.craftbutchers.co.uk You will be notified, however, if you have an award of any description to collect so that arrangements can be made for you to attend the awards ceremony and photocall.
19. Recipes for Diamond Award Products will remain the exclusive property of the winners.
20. Awards must be described with the prefix 2022.